Tanque de Armazenamento Emergencial Flutuante de Óleo – Tanques Especiais Flutuantes para Armazenamento de Óleo no Mar que permitam Reboque.
Capacidade: 5 a 250 m³ (1.320 a 66.000 galões)
Oil Emergency Storage Floating Tank – Special Floating Tanks for Oil Storage in the Sea that allows Towing.
In addition to manufacturing, Canflex offers maintenance services and full comprehensive training. This ensures our client is ready for an emergency response situation, where preparedness and fast response time is paramount.
Canflex “Sea Slug” bladders are entirely constructed using dielectric-high frequency RF welding. This, combined with superior coated fabrics, hardware and engineering, has made the Canflex “Sea Slug” the best ocean towable bladder available on the global market. This material strength is critical for constructing a safe ocean towable bladder that can be filled, towed and off loaded repeatedly.
Some of the”Sea Slug” Ocean Towable Bladders features are:
- Reliable and fast response units.
- Increases the volume/ storage capacity of your oil spill response vessels.
- Multiple 2″ thru 6″ connections for filling, venting and offloading.
- Fast and efficient offloading system, which consists of a 12″, 16″ or 25” diameter hatch assembly for the insertion of large capacity offloading submersible pumps. See Accessories below for more details.
- Robust towing points also enables the bladder to be lifted vertically to aid in the final offloading process.
- Coated fabric materials are many times stronger than materials used by other towable bladder manufacturers.
- Available with Marine grade aluminum crate for long term storage and shipping. See Accessories below for more details.
Applications include, but not limited to:
- Oil Spill Recovery
- Chemical Spill Recovery
- Fuel Recovery
- Transport of waste water
- Used in all bodies of water, from oceans and seas to lakes and rivers
- Ideal for oil spill response vessels with limited storage capacity
Sizes range from 5 to 250 m³ (1320 to 66,000 gallons)